The pavilion, build in 1869, is considered to be the most beautiful building of Camp Beverlo.
The first floor is completely enclosed by a gallery, set off with selected oak-wooden trunks, protected against the rain by a protruding roof. Above the pavilion shines a belvedere covered with black slates.
Take a look at the old postcards too
This article is also available in Nederlands