On the spot where the old chapel of Heppen used to be, the Town Hall, also used as classroom, was build between 1854 and 1856. The pump, at the right of the building, is dated 1856. The Town Hall was completely rebuild and beautified and is now serving as extracurricular relief.
Take a look at the old postcards too
This article is also available in Nederlands