Pavilion of the Major General

his pavilion was first found on the plan of 1887. A simple built pavilion with two four windows at the front, a dormer and a monogram of King Leopold II. Surrounded by paths and a dense vegetation.

After the Second World War it was still used as a meeting room for the general staff on exercise. After having served as a bar, it is currently empty (without roof and windows).

The question is how long it will remain there.

Check out the old postcards too

Dit artikel is ook beschikbaar in het Nederlands