Pavilion of the Commander of the Engineers

Pavilion of the Commander of the Engineers

The pavilion, build in 1869, is considered to be the most beautiful building of Camp Beverlo.

The first floor is completely enclosed by a gallery, set off with selected oak-wooden trunks, protected against the rain by a protruding roof. Above the pavilion shines a belvedere covered with black slates.

It is intended that the new museum, ‘Liberation Garden‘, will be housed in this pavilion.

Take a look at the old postcards too

Dit artikel is ook beschikbaar in het Nederlands