OldPostcard01

Click to go to the postcards

In 1907 the officers’ mess of the infantry school was built opposite the school, the current Quarters Antwerpen. The roof of the building consisted of a central hipped and on both sides a gable roof . The façade had stone plinths and decorations incorporated. The building was severely damaged in a German bombing raid on May 10, 1940.

Nowadays the military tennis club can be found on this location, Koning Albertlaan without number.

 

This post is also available in: Dutch