In 1923 a monastery and chapel were added to the military hospital. In the monastery, that now, among other things, shelters the museum of the ‘Eerste Jagers te Paard’, the nurses who were engaged in the hospital were living.
The chapel received the name of Saint-Anna, because this saint was mostly chosen as a patroness of chapels of hospitals. Since 1923 the military chaplains of Camp Beverlo are the administers of the chapel. Because of the connections with the village Leopoldsburg, the chapel is as well open to civilians.
This post is also available in: