PaviljoenCdtGenie-Titeluk

OldPostcard01

Click to go to the postcards

 

The pavilion, build in 1869, is considered to be the most beautiful building of Camp Beverlo.

The first floor is completely enclosed by a gallery, set off with selected oakwooden trunks, protected against the rain by a protruding roof. Above the pavilion shines a belvedere covered with black slates.

 

This post is also available in: Dutch